I opened Bloom Salon in April of 2006 with the desire to offer great hair in a warm and cozy environment. The studio setting allows for a private and personal experience. Not only do I strive to make my clients feel more confident, but I also hope to offer a safe space for all.
Through the years I have developed the most wonderful and generous clientele. I love to cultivate those relationships as well as welcome new faces into the salon!
• Please remain in your car until you receive a text or a wave.
• Only clients with a scheduled appointment are allowed into the salon, including children.
• I will be wearing a mask and ask that you do the same.
• Please wash your hands upon entering the salon.
• If you or a family member are experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath,
please do not enter the salon.
• I will be sanitizing all surfaces after each client.
• I will not be double booking.
• I will be extending my hours in order to properly clean after each service
and to allow time to schedule everyone back in a timely manner.